Skip to main content

For Government Assistance Great Britain Asks: What Sex Are You?

Now that Great Britain asks for your sexual orientation for grants, it is only appropriate that we have our own sexual orientation questionnaires to match their questions. Next thing you know we can have the Gay Police to ensure that all "abnormal sexual identity" people are clearly marked with their own giant "G" for gay identification card. Of course if you live in Canada you can simply get your Pink Pistols ID Card.

We need the "Queer Cops" "Lesbian Vampire Patrol" "Tranny Gender Mosaic" "Crack Ho Ministry" or "Crack Ho Patrol" "Dykes on Bikes" I could go on but will save you the expletives with the note that any judgement of sexual orientation is a clear violation of persons right to enjoy life, liberty or the pursuit of their own happiness.

If Americans ever reach the point where we need to identify their sexual orientation to receive assistance from the government, I am confident I will self-identify as "Other: Crab-Eating or Japanese Macaque." I am very confused about which one I am more like?


I mean, like the Crab-Eating Macaque I enjoy helping females groom their fur and sometimes decorate it before and after I mate with them (unlike other species); and the grooming process itself often leads to coitus especially in hot water during winters like the Japanese Macaque, and I want the female Macaque to gather resources for me while I care for the young primates and prepare food resources?

I mean, it makes sense for a sensitive straight male right? I mean, I am socially in about the same position as a Macaque considering how many women like the Gelada Baboon (or Brad Pitt) type.

Overall such uncomfortable questions have about the same ontological value as asking someone if they are gay, bi-sexual, transgendered, straight, homosexual or lesbian on a government form....

They are inherently discriminatory because once you identify yourself one way how can you change it?

So now you know the horrible truth I am a sensitive male Macaque that likes to mate with female humans- why the hell should I care what you are?

Why not just allow people to be as wonderful, terrible and wacky as they are? As long as they are not hurting anyone why do we feel the need in our insecurity to stigmatize people? If I want to love women, the government does not ask me any questions.

Why should it be different for anyone else?

Oh yeah, I remember because you fag hags are thinking of the movie Boys Beware....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Libertarian Martin Luther King Jr. Day post

In which we travel into interesting waters . . . (for a fairly long trip, so be prepared) Dr. King's 1968 book, Where do we go from here:  chaos or community? , is profound in that it criticizes anti-poverty programs for their piecemeal approach, as John Schlosberg of the Center for a Stateless Society  [C4SS] observes: King noted that the antipoverty programs of the time “proceeded from a premise that poverty is a consequence of multiple evils,” with separate programs each dedicated to individual issues such as education and housing. Though in his view “none of these remedies in itself is unsound,” they “all have a fatal disadvantage” of being “piecemeal,” with their implementation having “fluctuated at the whims of legislative bodies” or been “entangled in bureaucratic stalling.”   The result is that “fragmentary and spasmodic reforms have failed to reach down to the profoundest needs of the poor.” Such single-issue approaches also have “another common failing — ...

Libertarian National Committee Deathwatch Part 1

As the LNC continues to lurch towards collapse, with the latest news of mass layoffs at HQ, I've decided to begin tracking those things leading the national party to irrelevance, even as state and local parties gain power. As news, rumors and rhetoric break out, I shall chronicle them in this ongoing series at Delaware Libertarian. Organizations approaching failure have a number of characteristics. One of the most striking is renunciation of their purpose and effort to reinvent themselves as a "me-too" provider of services in the marketplace. In this, the LNC has been on a collision course with destiny for a while now. Recently, for example, it hired Republican Party web site developer TerraEclipse to redesign the LNC web site . Terra created a web site very similar to those of the clients it brags most about -- far-right Republican conservatives like Tom McClintock and BJ Lawson. A quick look at the web site they built for the LNC is instructive. The tagline on the ...

The disturbing decline of the Delaware blogosphere: a very unfortunate Around the Horn (even if it's not Friday)

I've noticed a change in my own blog-checking habits over the past several weeks, and I don't know if it's just me or the reality of the last month of a divisive political campaign. I automatically used to check out Delawareliberal first and several times a day, because it was where I could find edgy, thought-provoking, and (dare I say it) funny banter going on. These days visit several other spots first, and my visits to DL are both shorter and less engaged. Why? Because the combination of invading neo-con commenters with the stridency of some of the major contributors has led to such pleasant exchanges as a post dedicated to labeling another blogger racist by donviti, whose own sense of provocative humor is generally so far out there that he makes John Belushi doing Samurai bartender on the SNL look positively pro-Asian. Or I can find Delawaredem and jason periodically spewing the idea that anybody who is not a liberal or progressive Democrat is somehow a non-American,...