Who is Larry Page?
Can anyone answer that?
A lone man who likes to play with legos and who built the most successful search engine in the world.
What company did he found?
Can anyone answer that?
A lone man who likes to play with legos and who built the most successful search engine in the world.
What company did he found?
Comments
The question is, when will the searching public get so comfortable with the Googleplex that they do away with "organic" results and ONLY show paid placements? Matter of time?
What planet are you from? :)
And Alan,I am new at this so I'll answer briefly: EARTH. :) Brian
Thanks for assuming I am young. I feel young, but 40 is the old 20(?) right?
:)
Did you know you have some experts on search engines and algorithm patents right here in Delaware? A friend, check out http://www.seobythesea.com . Just thought from your comments that you might be interested.