Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Headline of the Day

Congress is getting involved in protecting Earth from asteroids.

We're doomed.


Delaware Watch said...

Yeah, we should leave this to the private sector and let citizens voluntarily pay private companies to protect us from an astronomical planet killing event. That could happen. Christ.

Anonymous said...

Dana- what is something the government has produced?

Delaware Watch said...

What do you mean by "produced?" Manufactured? Conceived to manufacture? Commissioned to manufacture? Paid to manufacture? What?

Steve Newton said...

You know Dana I lost five minutes of my life that I can never get back trying to figure out what the hell you were talking about till I figured out, "Oh. He's responding to Anon, not me."

either I am getting too old or the days are too long

Hope your jaw feels better soon

Delaware Watch said...

Steve, stuff like that has happened to me for years. :-) My's a good thing that I'm giving my students a quiz tomorrow and don't have to lecture.