... because I think that I might actually have a shot there.
The incumbent has been so ineffective as to be virtually invisible on the issues that matter to Delaware.
He (or she, I could never tell) needs to go.
My platform is simple:
1) I promise to triple the number of jobs created or saved in the district under the current stimulus programs.
2) I promise to double the number of people in the district receiving Medicaid benefits, even if that means providing completely free health insurance to some people now paying for it, just to hit my targets.
3) I am calling for the dsitrict to receive three times as much beach replenishment funding as it received last year.
4) I am not Mike Protack.
5) I am a firm believer in term limits, so I will pledge not to serve any more terms in the House of Representatives that necessary for me to supplement my State retirement with a Federal plan of equal or greater value.
6) Oh, and I'm not Colin Bonini, either.
7) I have a bumper sticker that is not lifted from the Old Testament: