Skip to main content

It's funny....

.... when I get a link--either positive or negative--from Delawareliberal I get a noticeable jump in my traffic reports--sometimes a couple hundred extra hits in a day.

But when Delaware Politics notices me .... nothing.

I wondered why.

Here are the current Alexa rankings.

Delawareliberal [rank] 742,247 [sites linking in] 160
Delaware Libertarian [rank] 1,305,533 [sites linking in] 90
Delaware Politics [rank] 4,193,377 [sites linking in] 34

That would seem to explain a lot.

Comments

Maybe...Republicans are working?
Anonymous said…
Maybe republicans don't care what anyone else has to say?

meatball
Tyler Nixon said…
DP has now gone quite over the edge with theocon/neocon purism of late, especially with the return of Frank Knotts. (Man, that guy is so over-the-edge medieval minded...).

It's no surprise they don't have any interest in bringing attention to incisive critical thinking from libertarian quarters. It's a direct threat to their socialist dogma, as it concerns personal choices and behavior.
pandora said…
Medieval? LOL, Tyler. I thought the exact same thing - exact same word.

Must have something to do with that saying about great minds!

(emoticon withheld out of respect for your feelings)