The fact that political analysts and party hacks left and right are suddenly critiquing Libertarian ideas (even though they don't know squat about them) is the best possible indicator that Libertarian voters are increasingly being seen as an important factor in this year's election.
1. Milwaukee-Journal-Sentinel sees the possibility for a significant Libertarian impact.
2. The Washington Times calls Gary Johnson the first "blue chip" Libertarian candidate of the 21st Century.
3. Politico gets on the increasing bandwagon for pollsters to include Gary Johnson's name.
4. John Boehner: "The American people probably aren't going to fall in love with Mitt Romney."
5. Barbara Howe collecting 7% in gubernatorial polling in North Carolina.