Unfortunately, Paul has been cut off so many times in the past I think he has gotten into the habit of rushing what he is saying, to try to get his ideas out as extensively as possible before they cut his mic.
Nevertheless, the head-scratching stupidity and (barely-disguised disdain) of some of these inflated talking heads is stunning.
"I just don't understand", "I can't grasp", "but what does this mean we do??".
Jesus, the man couldn't have been more clear :
- CUT FEDERAL SPENDING
- LOWER/ELIMINATE INCOME TAXES
- ELIMINATE FRACTIONAL RESERVE LENDING
- REGULATE THE FED
- ENFORCE FRAUD CRIMES
- END THE TRILLIONS IN AMERICAN EMPIRE-BUILDING
- REIGN-IN OUT-OF-CONTROL MILITARY SPENDING
- HOLD THE ECONOMIC BUBBLE-MAKERS ACCOUNTABLE, RATHER THAN PUTTING THEM BACK IN CHARGE
- STOP PRINTING MONEY OUT OF THIN AIR FOR DEFICIT SPENDING
- LET THE MARKET VALUE ASSETS
- DON'T FORCE WORTHLESS ASSETS ONTO TAXPAYERS
Either some of these panel questioners are pathetically-stupid (Barnicle) or just being consciously-ignorant (the pompous blowhard who ends by praising Obama for "moving forward).
I suspect it's a mixture, with the common denominator that they are all quite busy selling the stimulus bonanza and Obama's action-packed big government agenda.
Barnicle's half-assed line of questions was especially pathetic...'But I am just a shlub, this is all over my head.' (No shit, Mike.) 'What are you saying we should do??"
Sometimes moving "forward" isn't the answer when you are on a precipice.